Help for Underwater Homeowners is here … almost. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac announced details of the HARP 2.0 program on Tuesday as promised. Much was consistent with the original announcement … HIGHLIGHTS:
- Applications must wait until December 1st, 2011 … two weeks!
- Loan must be owned by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac … the only way to determine that is to click on the links below or complete the form and we will do it for you.
- There will be NO maximum loan to value for 30 year or 15 year fixed mortgages
- No mortgage late payments last 6 months
- Investment properties are allowed and work well because the cap on charges
Trackback from your site.