Trust – a primary residence held in a revocable living trust is a recommended method for holding title when you have a reverse mortgage. A Trust provides a flexible and efficient method of transferring title.

Power of Attorney can be used when completing a reverse mortgage particularly when signing loan documents would be a significant burden to the borrower.  It is important to get the POA approved in advance with the lender.

Let us know how we can be of help. Request a free personalized loan strategy and rate quote today.